Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Jason: The Good, The Bad, and The Elevator

Jason, or as Missi (my sister) liked to call him Gigalo Jason.

Jason was the first guy I gave my phone number to from POF. He got me with the, "hey worst case scenario we meet someone new" line. That's my line.

It went so well on the phone. We talked constantly. For like 2 hours in the 2 nights previous to our "date". He was getting his masters in substance abuse. He was charming. And then...the date.

We met at Oak Park Mall Panera. He was late by 5 minutes. Not cool. Not cool at all. We sat and talked at Panera for a bit. Silly talk. Awkward talk. No questions just weird tip toe bantering. I assumed it was because it was first time being together. We decided to walk around. It got bad here.

He opted for us to take the elevator to the second floor. While in said elevator, he tried to make out with me! I pushed him away and told him no way. No how. He took that rather well and we made a quick lap around the upper section and I said it was time for me to go.

As we were walking to my car he said he wanted to date me exclusively!?!? That he wanted me to shut down my profile and see no one else. I said I dint know him well enough I would have to think about it. He said it was a limited time offer. No THAnK YoU!

We parted not on good terms and I assumed that was that. BUT NO! He then proceeded to text me and try to convince me that I should date him exclusive. Maybe we could try for a week. Maybe I could just give him another date. Gah! He was relentless. I refused all further advances and haven't heard from him since.

Poor Jason. Good luck finding your next girl to control and stalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment