Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Up and Coming...it could get really funny

So here are some up and coming things to look forward to

September 9 (wednesday): dinner with Patrick (yes the non date)

September 15 (Tuesday) Date #2 with Steve (he finally asked)

September 16 (Wednesday) date with Marta so I should have a life plan to talk about.

September 17 (Thursday) date #1 with Jason the cop. Jason is new. Talked to him on the phone tonight. He is....interesting. We will give it a whirl. At least I'm not nervous to meet a cop. Very friendly. Has an 11 year old daughter (yikes, but I'm being open).

Oh the adventures. Next week is going to be BUSY! Stay tuned bc I can only imagine life is gonna get good!

2 comments:

  1. Hey a cop! Law enforcement is a good career. Who is Marta? And if you do end up with one of these people will you tell them about the blog??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marta is a friend from church. Lets both be honest when we say A is a bit more difficult than some and less open to change (on some things) than many. Herding chickens. Although he is better and u love him, he came from chickens and all. And I havent decided if I would let "him" see this. I suppose it depends on if it would hurt his feelings.

    ReplyDelete