Monday, February 8, 2010

10 Funniest/Best Things That Occurred in MN

1. Seeing Katie and Family
2. Nate (3 years) coming into my room at 5am (because he had been in bed the night before when I arrived) and he had been waiting for me for forever! (This would also make my top 10 worst things list due to the hour...seriously 5 am!)
3. Nate asking me where my ears were when my hair was down
4. Nate telling me my hair was like curly fries
5. Reading books with Noah (20 months)
6. Seeing Lake Superior
7. Avalanche Bars
8. Political discussions with Adrian...ooops :)
9. Finding ski pants at hugely discounted rates! Yeah MN!
10. Everyone who spoke reminded me of the moms voice from the cartoon "Bobby's World"

Random Thought of the Day: If I lived in MN where they refer to shots (of the medicinal kind) as "pokes" would I petition FB to get rid of the "poke" application? (Regardless of the fact that I should petition them to get rid of it anyway.)

3 comments:

  1. glad you are home safe and had a good visit! we missed you Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL he has been sleeping till at least 6 ever since then!! :) Next time you come I will get you Arbys curly fries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way Adrian thought your visit was too short :)

    ReplyDelete